"Hinode" Gyudon Beef Bowl Sauce 400ml
- Free shipping for orders over $80
Gyudon Sauce is a ready-to-use mildly sweet sauce flavored with dashi (fish and seaweed stock), soy sauce and mirin (sweet rice wine) used for a popular Japanese dish called 牛丼 (Gyudon = Beef bowl)
Gyudon comprises of a bowl of rice topped with beef and onion simmered in gyudon sauce. In Japan, Gyudon is commonly served with beni shoga (red pickled ginger), shichimi (assorted chilli pepper) and a side dish of miso soup. With this great tasting sauce, make your own Gyudon stir-fry meat!
Country of origin: Singapore
Storage instructions: Before opening please keep out of direct sunlight and at room temperature. If unopened, keep in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate once opened.
How to use:
- Dilute Hinode Gyudon Sauce with water 1:3.
- Add diluted Hinode Gyudon Sauce in fry pan under medium heat, add sliced onions and cook until the onions become soft.
- Add sliced beef and simmer around 15 mins.
- Remove from heat and serve with rice.