"Ebara" Gyudon (Beef Bowl) Sauce 200ml
- Free shipping for orders over $80
Gyudon Sauce is a ready-to-use mildly sweet sauce flavored with dashi (fish and seaweed stock), soy sauce and mirin (sweet rice wine) used for a popular Japanese dish called 牛丼 (Gyudon = Beef bowl)
Gyudon comprises of a bowl of rice topped with beef and onion simmered in gyudon sauce. In Japan, Gyudon is commonly served with beni shoga (red pickled ginger), shichimi (assorted chilli pepper) and a side dish of miso soup. With this great tasting sauce, make your own Gyudon stir-fry meat!
Country of origin: Japan
Storage instructions: Before opening please keep out of direct sunlight and at room temperature. If unopened, keep in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate once opened.
How to use:
Gyudon beef bowl (2 serves)
-Thinly sliced beef: 150g
-White onion: 1/2pc
-Ebara beef bowl base: 60ml
-Steamed white Japanese rice: 2 bowls
-Red ginger, shichimi chili pepper: Optional
- Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces and the white onion into thin slices.
- Put "Ebara gyudon sauce", water, and onions into a pot and heat.
- When the onions become soft, add the beef and bring to a simmer.
- Pour rice into a bowl, top with (3), and it's done.
*Please enjoy with pickled ginger or shichimi chili pepper if you like.