"House" Java Japanese Curry Paste (Mild Hot) 1kg
- Free shipping for orders over $80
Japanese curry was brought to Japan in the 1800, by the British. Now, it is one of most well known Japanese dishes in the world, loved by many. Compared to curry from the Indians, the Japanese curry is slightly sweeter. This sauce has been concentrated to boost taste. The mild hot flavour is perfect for those looking for a less intense heat.
Country of origin: Japan
Storage instructions: If unopened, store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate once opened.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil to a pot, using medium heat. Add ingredients as desired, and heat till cooked.
- Add 1.3 liters of water and let the mixture simmer using medium-low heat for ¼ hours
- Remove heat, and then add 200g of currty sauce mix to pot. Mix well.
- Return pot to small heat and allow to simmer for another 10 mins.