"Nissin" Tempura Ko Batter Mix 450g
- Free shipping for orders over $80
Japanese flour used for making deliciously light and crispy tempura. Great item for making authentic Japanese tempura (vegetables, seafood, meats)
Country of origin: Japan
Storage Instructions: Room temperature and keep away from direct sunlight.
1. Mix 100g of this tempura flour with 160ml of cold water.
2. Heat up oil in a large pan to 160°C – 180°C
3. Dip your prawns or vegetables in the batter, then cook in the oil until crispy. (White - yellowish color is just nice. Don't have to wait till golden brown.)
4. Serve with tempura sauce / salt.
Tip: Mix tempura flour with iced water for a lighter and crispier tempura batter